Thinking about owning a franchise business? Start with the facts.
- 55% of all Americans want to be their own boss.
- 37% of all households are involved in small business.
- 70% of all high school students want to start a business.
- 1 out of every 25 adults is currently starting a business.
The IFA’s Foundations research shows that over 900,000 franchised businesses provide 21 million jobs and contribute $2.3 trillion to the U.S. private sector economy.
- Franchised businesses are the cause of nearly 21 million jobs, or 15.3 percent of all U.S. private- sector jobs.
- Franchised businesses are the cause of $660.9 billion of annual payrolls, or 12.5 percent of all U.S. private sector payrolls in the United States.
- Franchised businesses are the cause of $2.31 trillion of annual output, or 11.4 percent of all private-sector output in the United States.
There are over 3,000 franchise concepts in over 90 different categories.
If franchise ownership is in your future, then let a FranSelect coach help guide you through our evaluation and selection process. Start with our Franchise Selection Tool today.
(Source: International Franchise Assoc.)